Is Your Current Computer Guy Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Does he take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are you paying him good money to keep things working, but are STILL having constant problems, slowness and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried he’s not backing up and securing your network?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $497 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure IT Systems Assessment where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to conduct an audit of your network’s security and overall health. When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions. After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation. Bryan Evege CEO, EnTech IT Solutions P.S. Why risk it? Our free IT Systems Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly within 30 minutes?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up For
The Free Assessment
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Uptime For Our Business
This program perfectly suits my business needs and ensures we have maximum uptime for our business.
We have confidence that our network is reliable Entech handled the building of our infrastructure and network. Since then we have experienced significantly less downtime and have confidence that our network is reliable. We now have enhanced network security which is important in ...Read More
Sequel Energy Group